Storyboards are a very important tool for organizing ideas and making a project come to life. They are valuable in pre-production and during film in order to keep everything organized. A storyboard serves as a guide to maintain focus and tell the story effectively.
Wednesday, February 12, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OVERDOSE IS FINNALY HERE
Alright everyone I am done with everything so here it is, FEAST YOUR EYES. SHORT FILM POST CARD SOCIAL MEDIA SOCIAL MEDIA IF OTHER LINK AIN...
-
In my kidnapping project I had used superimposition to show the kidnapper and the unfortunate victim in the same shot. This shot was very si...
-
Here are the link to my film opening. Film Opening Here is the link for my first CCR Pool CCR Here is the link to my second CCR Kidnappin...
-
I cant believe I'm finally done with this project. After two months of grinding everyday to make this the best 2 minutes of cinema I co...



No comments:
Post a Comment